bnner

English romantic love sms


English Romantic love sms

24 hours make a lovely day 
7 Days make a lovely week
52 week make a lovely year &knowing
a person like me will
Make your life love ..
Have a lovely day in 
Your life...
    ____________________________________
If your asking if i need you?
The answer is forever .
If you asking if i will leave you?
The answer is never .
If your asking what i value?
The answer is you .
If your asking if i love you?
The answer is i do
                                                      ___________________________________

I dream about you every night 
I shiver when your in sight 
I long to hold you close and tight
I wanna be there with 
All my might 
I am just hoping 
I am the girl whos right
___________________________________

When i look at you ,
I cannot deny there is god,
Cause only God could 
Have created some one
As wonderful and 
beautiful as you

                                                     __________________________________

If i reach for your hand ,
Will you hold it?
If i hold out my arms ,
will you hug me?
If i go for your lips,
Will you kiss me?
If i capture your heart,
Will you love me?
________________________________

Smile in pleasure 
Smile in pain
Smile when trouble  
Pours like rain
Smile when sum 1 hurts u
smile because SOMEONE still
Love to see smiling ...
_________________________________

C.L.I.C.K. means
C= can't live you
L= love you
I= i miss you
C= care about you
K= kiss from my heart to you
So whenever you miss me 
just say CLICK..
_____________________________  

      
               



No comments

Powered by Blogger.