bnner

Happy birthday sms

 Happy birthday sms

Have a wonderful birthday.
I wish your every day to be
filled with lots of love,
laughter happiness and 
The warmth of sunshine..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY
___________________________
 
""Happy birthday to my best friend
The one who laughs at my
Jokes and cries withm me 
During my heartaches .
I always be here for you
...Happy birth day to you...
________________________________

Best friend are supposed to
To share everything with each
Other, so i am celebrating
And sharing your birthday 
With you like it's my own.
I celebrate the beautiful 
Friendship we share
happy birthday buddy
____________________________

Birthday come around every
Year, but friends like you
Only come once in a 
Lifetime. So glad you
Came into my life 
Best wishes on your special day
Happy birth day...
____________________________

Today is a perfect day
To tell that you are
nothing less than one of
My family member 
Wish you a very warm
And happy birthday..
__________________________

Sending you smiles for 
Every moment of 
Your special day 
Have wonderful time and
very happy birthday..
__________________________




No comments

Powered by Blogger.